Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants offer a range of benefits that other tooth replacement options just cannot match. Here are some of the major advantages:
- Replace Full Tooth: Because dental implants replace the entire tooth structure, including the missing roots, they look, feel and function almost exactly like natural teeth!
- Stimulate the Jawbone: Dental implants stimulate the jawbone to prevent bone deterioration. This keeps your face looking full and vibrant!
- Preserve Natural Teeth: Single tooth dental implants fuse with the surrounding jawbone and do not require the support of healthy teeth to remain in place. In contrast, fixed bridges involve shaving down healthy teeth and placing crowns on top of them in order to replace a missing tooth.
- Simple Smile Maintenance: Dental implants do not require any special care or maintenance. Just be sure to continue brushing twice a day, floss daily and visit our dentists every six months for a routine checkup.
- Long-Term Results: Invest in a tooth replacement solution that will last for many years to come. Dental implants can serve your smile for decades – or even the rest of your life – with proper care.